We need a team member with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us grow and become a better firm. If you love keeping books in balance and helping small business owners be more successful, we'd love to have you join us.
Check out our website to get a feel for what we are about. There are a few things about us that make us a little different from "traditional" CPA firms:
- Some of the work you will perform can be done remotely.
- Clients are not billed by the hour and we don't keep timesheets and you don't have to track your life in six minute increments.
- We don't use job titles like junior, senior, manager, etc. We're all important members of the team.
- Advancement is in your hands. Learning to do more to help the client makes you more valuable.
- We are early adopters of technology which make our lives easier and our services better.
You will be responsible for a specific group of clients. You will get to know them very well. They will look to you as their trusted accountant. You will be responsible for:
- Being the friendly ambassador of the firm by answering phone calls and greeting those who come to visit our office.
- Process all aspects of payroll using Intuit's Online Payroll for Accountants (IOP4A) in a timely and error free manner. This includes preparing W-2s and 1099s.
- Maintain accurate accounting records using QuickBooks Online and other apps like Bill.com.
- Provide client training and support for QuickBooks Online and IOP4A.
- Prepare sales tax and personal property tax returns.
- Advise your clients on proper record keeping procedures.
- Produce financial statements and other reports by due dates.
- Foster a great relationship with the clients by frequent contacts by phone, email, Skype, texts, and in person meetings.
- Maintain documentation of processes and procedures for providing excellent service to the client.
You will need to learn all the software we utilize within the first few weeks of coming on board including: QuickBooks Online, IOP4A, Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Sway, SmartVault, and Karbon.
Growth and opportunity are in your hands. We encourage team members to learn additional skills and we provide the resources to do so.
If you think this job is for you, email email@example.com