Just as a professional athlete has a coach, having your own business coach can help you achieve more than you ever dreamed possible.
Once the tax, accounting, and payroll issues and problems have been solved it's time to focus on growing and improving your business. This is where the fun starts:
Close your eyes. Now imagine what you would really like your life and your business to look like if you could wave a magic wand. "Begin with the end in mind."* Maybe you imagined your life was easier. The business is running smoothly; even when you're not there. Everyone loves coming to work. You and your team are being rewarded financially for your efforts. Your company is making other people's lives better because of the great service or products you are delivering.
Sounds great! But where do you start? We know where.
For over 25 years we have been helping small businesses. We can help you:
- Get your vision and dreams for the future down on paper.
- Turn the vision into daily action steps with defined deadlines.
- Teach you how to work ON the business instead of IN the business.
- Show you how to turn financial and key performance indicators (KPIs) into knowledge that empowers you to make wise decisions.
- Help you with other business issues like leading your team, marketing, and pricing.
- Meet on a regular basis to discuss your progress.
*Habit #2 from Stephen Covey's The Seven Habits of Highly Effective People.